40 Soal PAS/PAT/UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban
|40 Soal PAS/PAT/UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban. (Gambar: study.adityatekno.com)|
study.adityatekno.com - Kumpulan contoh soal dan kunci jawaban PAS (Penilaian Akhir Semester) atau PAT (Penilaian Akhir Tahun) atau UAS (Ujian Akhir Semester) Bahasa Inggris kelas 7 SMP Semester 2 akan disajikan dalam artikel ini.
Semoga melalui contoh soal dan kunci jawaban yang kami berikan diharapkan dapat membantu adik-adik dalam mempersiapkan PAS/PAT/UAS tahun 2023 ini.
Dihimpun dari berbagai sumber, berikut ini contoh soal PAS/PAT/UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs Semester 2 lengkap beserta kunci jawabannya.
Soal dan Jawaban PAS/PAT/UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester 2
Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang paling tepat pada pilihan A, B, C dan D di bawah ini!
The text is for number 1-2
Rini: Look at the giraffes. They have curly eyelashes.
Dina: Yes, thye do. Their eyelashes are adorable.
Rini: And look at the zebras. They have black and white stripes on their bodies.
Dina: Guys, do you know that each zebra has different pattern?
Rini: They do? That's very interesting!
1. What do they say about the animals?
A. Sita says that giraffes have curly eyelashes
B. Andri says that each zebra has the same pattern
C. Sita says that giraffes have black and white stripes
D. Dini says that zebras have curly eyelashes
2. "Their eyelashes are adorable." What is the synonym of the underlined word?
The text is for number 3-6
THIS IS MY HOUSE
Hello ! My name is a Andri and this is my house. My house is a quite big. It has got two floors; a ground floor and a first floor. It has also got an attic and a basement. On the ground floor there is the hall, the kitchen, a pantry, the living room, a big dining room and a toilet. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, one bathroom and a big corridor. My bedroom is between my parents’ bedroom and the bathroom. My sister’s bedroom is in front of mine.
I love my bedroom, but I also like the attic. In the attic I keep some of my books and my old toys. I like to spend my time there because it is very spacious and there is a big sofa there where I sometimes take a nap.
In the basement is where we keep the washing machine, the drying machine and old stuff. At the back of the house there is also the garage, where my parents park the family car, and a lovely garden, with many green spaces, flowers. Two swings and a small swimming pool. I love my house. It’s very comfortable and cozy.
3. How many floors are there?
A. There are two floors
B. There is one floor
C. There are two ground floors
D. There are three floors
4. Where is the living room?
A. On the first floor
B. On the basement
C. On the ground floor
D. On the second floor
5. Why does he like to be in the attic?
A. Because it is very spacious and there is a big sofa there where he sometimes take a nap.
B. Because there are two swings and he sometimes play there.
C. Because there is a lovely garden
D. because it is very spacious and his parents keep washing machine there.
6. “It is very comfortable and cozy.” (last paragraph)
What does the bold word mean?
A. Feeling interested in something.
B. Making somebody feel relaxed.
C. Making somebody feel sad.
D. Not knowing what to do.
The text is for number 7-9
My Cute "White"
Hello everybody! My name is Dani. I live in a small village. I have a pet. His name is White. It is a rabbit. His fur is white and has black spots. It has long ears and a short tail. He also has big eyes. My rabbit likes to eat carrot and other vegetables. I bring White to a veterinarian when he does not look well. I love White very much.
7. How do White’s eyes look like?
8. What does White eat?
A. Rice and fish
B. Carrot and other vegetables
C. Fruits and vegetables
9. When does the writer take White to the veterinarian?
A. When she wants to do checkup.
B. When her mother asks her to.
C. When she has some money.
D. When White is not healthy.
10. You can put the food in the ... to keep it fresh and cold.
D. Rice Cooker
11. My classmate always smiles and has many friends. She is ...
The text is for number 12-15
My Favorite Teacher
I have a favorite teacher in my school. He is Mr. Beni. He is my English teacher. He is 30 years old. He is tall dan handsome. He has round eyes, a pointed nose, and thick lips. He has straight hari that always looks neat. He is the strict and discipline person. He alos has long mustache and beard fairly dense. His skin is brown. He is very diligent. He is also smart and honest. He loves music very much. He is very good at olaying guitar. He is a good person and we love him very much.
12. Who is Mr. Beni?
A. The writer’s father
B. The writer’s head teacher
C. The writer’s uncle
D. The writer’s teacher
13. How does he look like?
A. He has round eyes, a flat nose, and thin lips. He has straight hair.
B. He has slant eyes, a pointed nose, and thick lips. He has wavy hair.
C. He has round eyes, a pointed nose, and thick lips. He has straight hair.
D. He has round eyes, a pointed nose, and thin lips. He has wavy hair.
14. Is his skin brown?
A. Yes, it is
B. No, it is not
C. Yes, it does
D. No, he is not.
15. What do you think about Mr. Beni?
A. He is very diligent, smart and honest person
B. He is smart, honest but lazy person
C. He is the strict but not discipline person
D. He is smart teacher but not discipline person
16. A place where aircraft regularly take off and land, with buildings for passengers to wait in ...
A. Gas station
B. Train station
D. Parking Area
17. ... many people standing outside the movie theater.
A. There is
B. There are
D. Is there
18. There ... a small cat playing with some toys.
19. We use this thing to cook our meals. It is a ...
20. Maria: I got this thing from my uncle. I forget what it’s called, umm, it’s round and it’s long and it’s used for looking at the starts.
Johnny: Do you mean a ...?
Maria: Yes ! That’s it !
21. A person who is responsible to extinguish the fire is a ...
22. They represent Indonesia on Asian Games events. They are ...
The text is for number 23-25!
I have three favorite candies. the first is Yuni jelly candy. This candy feels chewy and not too sweet. the second is Tamanzela tamarind flavor candy. This candy has a fresh sour taste. This candy effectively relieves nausea. The last is Kokkopi coffee candy. This one is an effective medicine to cure drowsiness.
23. Yuni jelly candy is ...
D. too sweet
24. Tamanzela candy has a fresh ... taste.
25. The medicine to cure drowsiness is ... candy.
The text is for number 26-30!
Demis Roussos: RAIN AND TEARS
Rain and tears all the same
But in the sun you’ve to play the game
When you cry in winter time
You can’t pretend, it’s nothing but the rain
How many times I’ve seen
Tears coming from your blue eyes
Rain and tears all the same
But in the sun you’ve got to play the game
Give an answer of love I need an answer of love
Rain and tears in the sun
But in your heart you feel the rain the waves
Rain and tears both for shown
For in my heart there’ll never be a sun
Rain and tears all the same
But in the sun you’ve play the game
26. Which one of the following statements is implied in this song?
A. The writer’s lover treats him well.
B. The writer’s love often expresses her sadness
C. The writer has got his expectation from his lover
D. The writer of the song feels sure with his love.
27. “Rain and tears both for shown. For in my heart there’ll never be a sun”. The phrase “my heart there’ll never be a sun” means that the writer .....
A. will feel sure in his heart
B. will always feel sad
C. will have his heart be with bright life
D. will feel so faithless all the time
28. The word “rain” in this song refers to ...
A. autumn time
29. What is theme of the song above?
A. rain and tears
30. Who is the singer?
A. Demis Roussos
B. Jasson mraz
C. Ariana Grande
D. Rain and tears
31. Weni: Do you go jogging ? It’s good for your health, you know.
Puti: I know, but I don’t have a friend to go jogging with.
Weni: Why don’t you join me tomorrow ?
Does Puti Go Jogging ?
A. Yes, she does
B. No, she doesn’t
C. She usually does
D. She certainly does
32. Selly: Where is the biology book?
Librarian: It's over there
A. It’s okay
B. Thank you
C. Never mind
D. You’re welcome
33. The following are expressing to ask for opinion, except ...
A. Do I look good in this?
B. What do you mean by this?
C. What do you think about this?
D. Does this suit me?
34. “What would you like to drink?” Belong To .....
A. Offering Something
B. Asking For Something
C. Asking For Help
D. Offering Help
35. It's a big animal with a very hard skin and one or two horns on its nose.
What animal is it?
36. Cindy : We’re leaving.
Anne: Wait for me!
Cindy: ... ! We’ll be late.
Anne: Okay. I’m ready. Let’s go.
B. Hold on
C. Give up
D. Hurry up
37. My father is a doctor. He examines ... carefully.
The text is for number 38-40!
Rania is my sister. She is a ... (38). She works in a ... (39) of Sukabumi city. She helps the doctor and look after the patients. She gives the patients the ... (40), and she often talks to them and listen their problem.
D. School uniform
Itulah soal dan jawaban PAS/PAT/UAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP/MTs Semester 2. Semoga contoh soal dan kunci jawaban diatas bermanfaat. Terima kasih.
Note: Soal dan kunci jawaban di atas hanyalah sebagai bahan referensi belajar dan tidak mutlak.
- bank soal bahasa inggris smp kelas 7 dan kunci jawaban semester 2 pdf
- soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 2 pdf
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 2 kurikulum 2013
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 2 kurikulum 2013 pdf
- download soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 2
- soal bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 1 dan kunci jawaban
- soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 1 pdf
- soal uas bahasa inggris kelas 7 semester 1 kurikulum 2013